Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Take a Look at these Amazing High Resolution Pics of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part I!

Collider has put up some really, really amazing High-Def pics from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part I. Those pics have already appeared online a few days ago but they were scanned from a magazine. Now you can view them in all their glory!

Just click on them and enjoy!

[Collider]

The highly anticipated Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part I is opening in about three months on November 19th in both 2D and 3D. Part II will follow on July 15th 2011.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this movie to come out so thank u for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I refuse to watch HP7. will it last longerW I don't want it to end.
    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The picture of Voldemort's followers:

    Helena Bonham Carter - Because no supervillain's league of creepy henchmen is complete with out her.

    ReplyDelete