Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Karen Gillan Reassures Fans: Matt Smith is NOT Leaving Doctor Who


Well all I can say is I told you so! I knew that that horrible 'Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who' rumour could only be full of bullocks untruths.

It's actress Karen Gillan herself, who plays the Doctor's companion Amy Pond, who confirmed the story as false.

Gillan told The Daily Telegraph: "Matt will be sticking around, I think those rumours were made up."

My sentiments exactly! Matt Smith is not about to depart the Doctor Who role for Hollywood just yet, though I know he has enough talent to make it out there.

Gillan also added that they are currently filming the Christmas episode that that the atmosphere on the set is "great."

source

2 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
    not that I believed it in the first place but nice to hear it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double YYYAAAYYY :-D
    I'm sure Matt Smith still has a lot to give and has the potential to be a great Doctor on his own way.

    ReplyDelete