Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eve Myles is Ready to Film Torchwood Series 4

Eve Myles, who plays Gwen Cooper on Torchwood, has spoken to Wales Online where she discusses Torchwood series 4, her upcoming work on a tv remake of The Fabulous Baker Boys for BBC Wales, a film that she will shoot in Bulgaria, as well as her family life.

Though Myles doesn't reveal anything concerning the plot of Torchwood Series 4, she speaks of having to move Stateside for over seven and a half months with her family and her dog: “So it’s all sorted. She’s got a new passport and we are raring to go.”

But the actress admits to being very nervous about the move and the filming:

“To be honest, I am quite nervous and apprehensive but then I still get nervous every time I start a new job and then as soon as I’ve filmed the first day I calm down a bit.

“We’re not sure yet whether we are going to be living in Los Angeles or Canada but Torchwood is already very popular in America and I had no idea exactly how big it was until I was in Washington DC and I saw myself on the back of a bus. Weird. It’s got an absolutely massive fan base, it’s been the number one sci-fi show for the past three years out there.

“I haven’t managed to see John much but we get on so well that as soon as we start working it will be like we’ve been together for weeks.”
Filming for Torchwood Series 4 is set to begin in January 2011.

[Wales Online]

No comments:

Post a Comment