Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Comic-Con 2010 The Inside Trekker Blog Status News

Since leaving for San Diego, the update status on my blog has been so irregular that I feel the need to adress that situation and let you know what's happening.

So San Diego Comic-Con has come and gone and there were many things I didn't get to see and do, but I still do have some nice things to post on this blog about my experience.

Amongst them a few things gathered here and there from the press rooms I attended. Plus, I will talk about said press rooms so you can feel as if you were there yourselves!

Right now, working away from home on a small netbook is not easy. Actually, it has been hell to tell the truth but I'm doing my best. On top of that, the Internet connection has generally been very bad in the San Diego area so to try and make regular posts have literally been a struggle and a challenge (I've actually felt like throwing the netbook against the wall quite a few times).

However, you'll be happy to know that I'm currently working on a few fun things so you'll start getting posts about Comic-Con here and there and I will try to add some regular posts as well.

Things should hopefully start getting back to normal on The Inside Trekker next weekend or at least the following week. Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment