Friday, October 2, 2009

Paul McGann Uncertain to Return as the Doctor


If Doctor Who fans were hoping for Paul McGann to at least make a return appearance as the Eight Doctor for the British yearly special Children In Need (like me), their hopes were sadly crushed today.

Apparently, McGann has never been in contact with the new Doctor Who team:

"I've never met these people, I've never been down to Cardiff and met what's his face, Russell T. Davies."

As for some other form of comeback, McGann says: "It's highly unlikely, because since I walked off that set in 1996, no-one's ever called me.

He goes on to say however that he's often heard the rumours of a comeback and McGann often claimed he would be happy to go back to the role. The actor still currently plays the Doctor in audio adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment