Thursday, July 16, 2009

These Golden Breakfast Tickets



Las Vegas Convention news update

Well, after agonizing (shame on me, I know) about whether or not I should get the Sunday Breakfast with Heroes and Star Trek actor Zachary Quinto and some as yet unnamed Star Trek alums, I gave in and got my ticket earlier this week. My hesitation had sprung in part from the fact that I do have the Meet and Greet with him later that day.

And so, as with the Saturday Celebrity Breakfast with the Voyager cast (which I will also attend, if you recall), I will probably share my good fortune with at least a hundred people but the whole thing should make for an interesting experience - as long as I don't get eggs down my shirt!




2 comments:

  1. I won't be at the breakfasts (I went to the DS9 one last year), but I will be at the convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the Breakfast experience?

    ReplyDelete