Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Doctor, New Sonic Screwdriver?







Blogtor Who has put up more pictures from the filming of season 5 of Doctor Who and three of them are particularly attention worthy. They clearly show the newly redesigned Sonic Screwdriver, the Time-Lord's ultimate almostcandoeverything tool. From opening doors (except deadlock seals or wooden doors) to sort of fixing everything (for a history of the Sonic Screwdriver go here and here). David Tennant's Tenth Doctor made good use of it. Will Matt Smith's Eleventh do the same?
Source: Blogtor Who

2 comments:

  1. The more I read your blog the more I get the feeling I'm missing a lot! Gotta watch Doctor Who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this #11 guy. His face looks Marilyn Manson-y in the first picture!

    I have to admit, I've never actually watched Doctor Who. It is on my list of stuff to watch though. This list keeps getting longer and longer.

    ReplyDelete